New Applicant Appeal
The Richmond Promise Team understands that you may have extenuating circumstances that make you ineligible for the Richmond Promise Scholarship. If you feel you should be granted eligibility to receive the scholarship due to circumstances outside of your control, please fill out the entirety of the 2016-17 New Applicant Appeal Form, attach all necessary documents, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This appeal form is for students applying for the first time to the Richmond Promise Scholarship. If you are a current Richmond Promise Scholarship Recipient, please go to Current Scholar Appeal if you need to appeal scholarship requirements.
Questions? Contact us!
New Applicant Appeal Step-by-step Instructions
1. Download the 2016-17 New Applicant Appeal Form
2. Step 1 of the Form: Identify which eligibility requirement(s) you do not meet.
3. Step 2 of the Form: On a separate sheet in one page or less, explain the extenuating circumstance that makes you ineligible for the Richmond Promise.
4. Attach all necessary documents as proof of your extenuating circumstance.
5. Step 3 of the Form: Fill out your personal information and sign the form.
6. Email the form and supporting documents to email@example.com or mail it to:
440 Civic Center Plaza
Richmond, CA 94804