Current Scholar Appeal
The Richmond Promise Team understands that you may have extenuating circumstances that do not allow you to meet Richmond Promise Scholarship Requirements in order to receive your Richmond Promise Scholarship. If you feel you should be granted an exception to receive your scholarship due to circumstances outside of your control, please fill out the entirety of the 2016-17 Current Scholar Appeal Form, attach all necessary documents, and send it to email@example.com.
This appeal form is for students already awarded, or currently receiving, the Richmond Promise Scholarship. If you are a new applicant, please go to the New Applicant Appeal if you need to appeal scholarship eligibility criteria.
Questions? Contact us!
Current scholar appeal step-by-step instructions
1. Download the 2016-17 Current Scholar Appeal Form
2. Step 1 of the Form: Identify which scholarship requirement(s) you will not meet.
3. Step 2 of the Form: On a separate sheet in one page or less, explain the extenuating circumstance that will not allow you to fulfill all of the scholarship requirements.
4. Attach all necessary documents as proof of your extenuating circumstance.
5. Step 3 of the Form: Fill out your personal information and sign the form.
6. Email the form and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
440 Civic Center Plaza
Richmond, CA 94804